Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the Arts Revealed!

This blog was born out of my love for everything Artsy. I love the Arts and everything it represents. Most importantly I am intrigued by the emotions that can come out of an Art Form. On this blog I will be focusing on Nigerian Arts because #1 I am from Nigeria, and #2, I am impressed at the way it is now evolving and developing. I will still blog about Arts from other countries from time to time. I will be showcasing Arts in all forms, ranging from Music Artists, to Photographers, to Film Makers, Paint Artist, etc I hope to make it insightful and exciting!

Hope you enjoy reading my blog!

Welcome Again xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
The Arts Revealed by ArtsLover is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.theartsrevealed.blogspot.com.